Your Financial Readiness Team offers a wide range of services to assist Soldiers and their Families with financial affairs. The JBLE Ft Eustis ACS has two staff members serving as certified personal financial counselors.
- Mandatory First-Duty Financial Education Class: Four-hour instruction covering pay/entitlements, credit management, TSP, budgeting and saving, car buying and insurance options.
- Credit Management: Class geared to assist Service Members with improving their credit score while maintaining healthy oversight of their spending.
- Developing Your Spending Plan: Tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Need a plan? This class will set you on your path to financial freedom.
- Car Buying Strategies: Tired of getting stuck with a lemon? This class will assist you whether you are buying your first car, or considering purchasing a new or used vehicle.
Cal the ACS at 757-878-3638 for dates, time and location.
Our goal is to help our Military Members and Families be proactive and engaged with their finances.
Accredited Financial Counselors (AFCs) are available to teach financial classes and help Soldiers and their Families in all areas of financial readiness to include:
- Budgets and Spending Plans
- Credit Management
- Consumer Laws and Complaints Process
- Car Buying
- Goal Setting
Force Support Division, MWR provides an expansive number of outstanding support and leisure services for your morale and well-being.
Have your say!
Please share your comments with us
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the Federal Government does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.