1102 Pershing Ave
Fort Eustis, VA 23604
The JBLE – Fort Eustis Youth Sports Program provides opportunities for participation in multiple league sports, occasional summer sports camps, and special events. League sports include baseball, basketball, cheerleading, flag football, volleyball, running club and soccer. Our program emphasizes fun, fundamentals, equal participation for all, and physical conditioning, over winning or losing.
Download TopYa! Soccer app on phone or Tablet
Parent of child under 13
- Create Parent Account
- Enter Invite Code 21773
- Add your kid(s)
- Select Appropriate age bracket
- Finish Completing your parent and player accounts
- Once you’re in the app, go to my My Kids, select your kid, and start working on skills
Child is 13 or Older
- Create Player account
- Enter invite Code 21773
- Select age bracket
- Finish completing your account
- Once you’re in the app, go to skills Academy and start working on skills
League Sports & Participants
Eligibility & Requirements
- Family member of Active Duty, Guard, Reserve, Retired, DoD Civilian, NAF employee or base contractor.
- Five (5) years old by the beginning of practices, and no older then eighteen (18) years old prior to the end of the sport.
- A valid physical (no more than a year old) is required at the time of registration
- The current season’s influenza shot, unless an exception to policy waiver is on file
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED
The JBLE – Fort Eustis Youth Sports Program is always looking for volunteers, especially coaches for our league sports teams. If you are interested in coaching please download an application via the “Volunteer Application” link below, complete in its entirety, and submit a hard copy to Youth Programs.
Force Support Division, MWR provides an expansive number of outstanding support and leisure services for your morale and well-being.
Have your say!
Please share your comments with us
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the Federal Government does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.