Trunk or Treat is a safe alternative for families during this Holiday Season.
Candy will be provided by the Fall Fest Team. Just bring your trunk and creativity!
*Unit/Organization wanting to participate will be responsible
to complete a registration form (attached) and return it to Army Community Service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- All members of the JBLE Community Partners are eligible to participate but solicitation is not allowed.
- Each team must consist of at least 2 members.
- Event geared toward children ages 2-12 years of age. 2000+ attendees are expected.
- No candy will be given out by individuals participating with a trunk. All candy will be distributed to cars at the end of the Trunk or Treat drive by ACS.
- No team members should approach the cars as they drive by.
- All Units/Organizations participating are asked to donate bags of candy to ACS by 30 September.
- Please donate unopened bags of candy. No open bags or homemade items can be accepted.
- ACS will sanitize the bags of candy and pack into individual bags for distribution.
- All costumes/trunk designs must not exceed “Rated PG-13”.
- Incorporate Unit/Organization name into your trunk design.
- There will be a trunk decorating contest.
- Winners will be determined by judges based on criteria set.
- All participants must attend one of the mandatory participant Zoom briefings on 19 October. Times will be 0830 and 1500. A Zoom invite will be sent to the organizations primary and alternate POC once the registration form as been accepted by ACS. The map and parking spot number will be distributed in these sessions.
*Parking spots at the 128th AB will be open starting at 1200 on 23 October to allow participants to decorate their trunks. All trunks should be ready to receive cars for the drive thru by 1730.
*Trunk Spots will be marked, maps will be available and a coordinator will direct participants to their spot.
*The parking lot will be blocked off to vehicular traffic at 1200 and will not reopen until after the event ends at 2100. Vehicles will need to be parked for the duration of event for the safety of participants and volunteers. No trunks should leave prior to 2100.
- Prior to leaving, please ensure the area around your trunk is cleaned of all trash.
- Personnel desiring to volunteer that evening can contact Roger Bullis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Trunks will be admitted into the parking lot after 1730.
Let’sget ready to dress up and have fun!!
If you have questions about this event, please email Donna Cloy at email@example.com